Monday, October 19, 2009

Destiny

Allyrio Cavallieri
Ariana Salisa
Kleison Araujo
Maria de Fátima de Araujo

First I'd supposed it was a joke but, after that, I didn't know what to think about. I couldn't believe that it was possible for a person to be so different in his actions as he was with me after everything that had happened between us. I was so angry because he made me feel totally foolish.
After so much time, I could still hear, high and clear, his laugh about my fear and insecurity...Damn, he so did not want to be here, beside me. I couldn't trust him like I did. I met him on the internet, a stranger, but fast I fell in love with him. He was a handsome man, very thoughtful and he wrote me beautiful words.
One day we decided to meet at a shopping center. I told him I would be wearing a red blouse (so he could identify me more easily) and he said that he would be dressed in jeans. As soon as I arrived there, I saw an ugly man dressed in jeans. So, I got upset. I looked at him urgently to be sure it was really him. He simply didn't look at me, and right after that he got out of the place.
I continued sitting down until I decided what I would do after that deception. I did not notice how much time I spent there thinking and wondering about him. After that, I just left the place walking fast toward my car in order to get there and cry. However, I noticed someone was following me and as much I hurried up faster someone tried to reach me. Then I just felt a hand touching my shoulder and, frightened, I had a thousand of thoughts thinking I would die. When this person called my name and asked me to calm down I looked at him and he gave me my driver's license that I had dropped on the floor. He had beautiful eyes and a big smile when talked to me. At the moment I got into the car, I thought about how silly I had been for not asking for his phone number. I took my driver's license to put it away in my purse when a note came out of it saying "I 'll be waiting for you. Call me .."

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Liked a post? Leave a comment.

 
;