Friday, April 20, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Watson (reloaded post)



"Thanks, Mr. Holmes", said Beatrix Watson while she walked me out the door. Her husband had been lying as to his whereabouts. I followed Bill Watson to Buckingham Palace, where he asked some Mr. Beans where to find a Hanzo Sword. Mrs. Watson would have been disappointed. So many more creative ways to kill. "She knows", I said when he turned around. He smiled. We drove back to their mansion and I was disappointed to not have been there when I heard a gun fire. Beatrix came out and said "Drive". "Elementary, my dear Watson" was all I said.



Ok, this story got the award for Best Flash Fiction some time ago, and it already has a post.  But now it has got a nice image to help us with the allusions, so it deserves a reloaded post, doesn't it? Oh yes, it does!

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Liked a post? Leave a comment.

 
;