Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Flash Fiction 2012 - Embarrassing phrase

Sarah goes out of the bathroom hastily.“I have to arrive at the airport on time!”, she thinks. “David can’t take that airplane before I talk to him!” Wearing pajamas and a robe she runs through the streets. She takes a cab, a subway and another cab after. “‘I won’t let him go away that way!” In the airport, she looks for him everywhere. Suddenly, the girl finds David in the departure gate. “David, wait! Don’t go!” “Sarah?!? But...what are you doing here?” “I have a thing to tell you!”, she says. “What is so important?” She looks around. People are watching the unusual scene. “How can I say it with this crowd here?”. she thinks. “Tell me, Sarah! Now!” Sarah breathes deeply and says: “You forgot your toothbrush!”

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Liked a post? Leave a comment.

 
;