Wednesday, April 4, 2012

FLASH FICTION STORIES 2012.1 – FIRST CONTEST


Monaliza Mara Dantas, Raíza França Alves de Queiróz, 
Professor Janaina Weissheimer and Claudinere Araújo da Silva


Mr. & Mrs. Watson


"Thanks, Mr. Holmes", said Beatrix Watson while she walked me out the door. Her husband had been lying as to his whereabouts. I followed Bill Watson to Buckingham Palace, where he asked some Mr. Beans where to find a Hanzo Sword. Mrs. Watson would have been disappointed. So many more creative ways to kill. "She knows", I said when he turned around. He smiled. We drove back to their mansion and I was disappointed to not have been there when I heard a gun fire. Beatrix came out and said "Drive". "Elementary, my dear Watson" was all I said.



A warm welcome to our 2012 flashwriters, and congratulations to the winners of the first in-class contest!

4 comentários:

Carlan said...

Yeah, that was an amazing experience :D I hope win next time.

PS.: This brunet girl next to teacher Jana is to ugly u_u LOL Just kidding :D

Janaina Weissheimer said...

Leandro, your story was very good, too! It will be here in no time so that everyone can read it. Glad you enjoyed writing FF, keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice 2 C some comments here. Yeah, all stories are worthy of a post. =)

Cesar Moura said...

It's really nice to read the new FF's. It seems to me better than the former ones. Congrats, freshmen!

Post a Comment

Liked a post? Leave a comment.

 
;