Friday, November 19, 2010

Blood Relations


A long time ago the lords had been command our Kingdom. They are the face of shadow. But now the conspiracy against the actual king is about to win. Walter set the bomb in the cushion and gave it to the royal servant who helps us. It all is planned; when the king sit on his armchair, the bomb will explode and reduce him into dust. The seconds pass slowly. Each ticking of the clock are the sighs of the revolution. My burnt heart waits to this moment for a long time. But if it does not work? If someone betrayed us? It can be our elimination. I had run to research the black list, but I found no names. 5 minutes more and the revenge will occur. A revenge for all the years we spent in jail, me and my comrades, but also for my wife...
The explosion resounded, I entered the room, saw the men who was dying and said to him “long time no see... brother. Remember the last time, remember the 5th March...”

Charles Jean-Baptiste Paillusson
Felipo Bellini Souza

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Liked a post? Leave a comment.

 
;