Tuesday, November 15, 2011

And the Oscar for Best Flash Fiction goes to...

Here are they; the authors of the best story this time, according to their own classmates and other ff readers on the web. Congrats, folks! Write on!



You’ll never be the same
9h03 am. I was supposed to be working like every other day, but instead I hear a big crash over my head. People cry, asking for help. I can’t see anything besides the endless number of bodies. The whole room smells like death. I try to move, I can’t. The rescue squad gets in, bringing hope to the faces around. One, two.. I can’t count anymore. Why are them going straight to the others while I'm still here? A voice on my mind: “it’s procedure giving attention to the ones you can still save...”

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Liked a post? Leave a comment.

 
;