Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Flash Fiction - Part 3 (Vote for the best one!)

The semester is coming to an end and our flash writers produced a lot of nice, creepy stories. Below, the last stories written. Enjoy the reading and vote (on the left) for the one you consider the best piece of flash fiction.


THE LEFT SHOE
It’s almost done. Bob saw that it’s just missing his left shoe. One of the men is waiting impatiently for the decision. The small one is trying to answer correctly. He is the only one who can save Bob. Here’s the deal: Bob won’t die if that guy gives the right answer, but he has only one more chance. “Electroshock! That’s my answer.” The other man gives him an evil smile and says: “You’re wrong...” Bob has no hope anymore. The guy put on his left shoe. Time to die. It’s hard to be the doll on a hangman game.

Kleiton
Débora
Heryzania
Cesar


URBAN LEGENDS
Samantha just knew as soon as she opened the door that she wasn’t supposed to be there. Even though she could clearly hear her roommate groaning in bed with some random guy, she wouldn't make the mistake of catching their attention - today she would pretend she wasn’t there. Samantha woke up thirty minutes earlier than the usual in the next morning. She looked to her roommate's bed but she couldn't see anything besides a black blanket covering the place where she was supposed to be. Carefully, she took the blanket out and that’s when she saw her. It was a horrible image of blood in a disfigured body. Flesh and viscera scattered everywhere. Samantha turned around trying to reach the door. On the walls, with blood, she saw the words: aren’t you glad you didn’t turn on the lights?

Ingrid
Thais
Ellen
Elciu

OUCH CHARLIE
Charlie woke up and decided to put an end to her suffering. Moving around in that wheelchair was so painful. She couldn’t understand why God had done this to her. At school, the kids would pick on her calling her “Charlie chair”. She killed herself. When she arrived in Heaven, for her surprise, all angels and even God were in wheelchairs too. She asked God what all that meant. God grinned and answered: “ It does not matter how you move or where you go, but what is inside your heart”. Charlie started to cry and then God gave her a second chance back on Earth. From that day on she became a better person.
Caci
Marilia
Ademir
Zilene

THE TEACHER
Those four students couldn’t manage to go home, so the teacher invited them to sleepover in her house. The trip was, like all her classes, incredible funny. When they got to the house... “Teacher, what‘s that creepy room?”. “Please, don’t enter that messy room, ok?”, she answered, smiling, as always. People at school loved to make jokes about her: “She’s always so happy because there’s a secret room in her house where she tortures several people and animals”, so they laughed a lot thinking about this before going to sleep. In the morning, one student woke up earlier and went to the kitchen, in his way, he saw that forbidden room. It was even worse than they thought: glued on the walls, there were hundreds of pictures of a teenager wearing a helmet and she was in the center of it, sitting, rocking her body and listening to a teenager that screamed with a terrible girlish voice - she was a Justin Bieber lover!!

Jonathan
Benvinda
Emanuel
Robson

FROM EYE TO MOUTH
You’re staring at me and I can’t run away. Why do you chase me everywhere I go? I can’t even look at you! Shame on you, piece of dirtiness! Won’t somebody help me? PLEASE!!! Don’t you chase me, get away! I can’t bear this anymore, life is becoming a torture! And don’t you give me that look! Gosh... I feel like Augustus Gloop in Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory. This is so stupid, I hate you, though I can’t live without you! But I’m feeling so empty... Oh my! To hell with the diet! I’ll eat you, damn cake... only today!

Amanda
Camila
Daniel

TASTE OF BLOOD
Mellisa is running away from someone or something while the blood of her neck is draining out since that thing bit her in the darkness of her house and she kicked his balls. She breaks a broom in the middle and makes a stake like in “The Vampires Diaries”. Mellisa walks slowly toward the kitchen’s door of the house, which suddenly opens with din; she closes her eyes and sticks in something hard and alive, thus she can feel the blood coming down her fingers. When she opens her eyes her boyfriend looks at her and lets a tear escape.
Jhonatan
Amsterdam Thiago
wallyson

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON
A creator decided to create a small ant and he did it. There it was, his little creation running to and fro. When suddenly a huge abyss was dragging everything into it and the little ant was going towards this starving monster. Then, the creator thought to himself; “ How can I save my creation?, If I talk to her, she will not understand me, If I place my hand in front of her, she will climb it up and down and still in danger”. After that he had a great idea; “I know what I will do: I will turn myself into an ant and show my little creation the way out of danger”. Finally, he was devoured in order to save his creation.

Robson

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Liked a post? Leave a comment.

 
;